Ingles

NADIA:
She likes blue color
She likes to listen to Dua lipa's songs
She has a dog
She is doctor's of daughter
She is studying
She doesn't like onion
She can sleep a lot
She likes to watch movies
She goes to the gym
She in the school
She is learing from the teacher
She is thinking about food
She always has good attitude
She usually gets very stressed

ADIELI:
She can play the piano
She practices athletics
She likes to the muffins
She always happy
She can run fast
She don't likes the tomato
She talks a lot in class
She has a dog
She likes to sing
She is tall
She is swimming in the club
She is watching Netflix at night

JOSE MIGUEL
I like to play videogames
I can jump very high
I like to eat chilaquiles
I always go to the football field
I usually do the  homework at 4pm
I sometimes play videogames
I never sleep in classes
I reraly go out to a party
I can sleep very fast
I am studing in the library
I am training in a park

LEONARDO:
I can play soccer and practice atletics
I like to eat pizza and tacos
I drive on weerrends
I can't sing but i can dance
I sometimes play videogames
I always walk with my dog
I always do my homework
My dad is a teacher
I don't like the mole
I rarely get angry
I am practicing football soccer in the afternoon

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

IMPERIO DE MAXIMILIANO DE HABSBURGO

Lenguaje y comunicacion.